Fees for our weekly public games
Warriors' Thursday: 3.000 HUF per person (with online registration 2.000 HUF per person)
Warriors' Thursday - 11 occasions ticket: 20.000 HUF per person
Friday Night Airsoft: 4.000 HUF (with online registration 3.000 HUF per person)
Friday Night Airsoft with full equipment rental: 6.500 HUF per person (with online registration 5.500 HUF per person)
Airsoft Arena rules
All players must be 18 years old or older to participate. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Battle Dress Uniforms (BDU’s), Tactical Dress Uniforms (TDU’s), long sleeve shirts and other protective clothing such as gloves, balaclavas, or full face masks are highly recommended.
- Observe all fire exits before entering the field.
- 350 fps (0.20g bbs) limit on all electric guns being used in the facility.
- 350 fps (0.20g bbs) limit on all gas pistols being used in the facility.
- Field Judges Decisions are FINAL. Arguing with a Field Judge is grounds for dismissal.
- Goggles must remain on AT ALL TIMES while in the area.
- No food or drink on the playing field.
- No smoking.
- No glass or other breakable items are allowed on the field.
- NO MOVING OF ANY FURNITURE.
- No climbing of any walls or furniture.
- No shooting full auto point blank.
- No running.
- No blind firing.
- Do not shoot the field judges.
- Avoid head shots.
- Do NOT fire at the lights, sprinkler heads, or cameras. Any player breaking one of these items will be required to pay the cost of repair / replacement.
- Do not deliberately shoot the walls.
- Do not kick or punch the walls.
- Ricochets do not count as hits.
- Do not deliberately use ricochets to pin opponents.
- If you get shot: Yell “HIT!”
- Hold your Airsoft AEG in the air.
- Walk back to the staging area repeating “OUT!”
- Do not become a human shield for your team mates.
- No “playing dead”. DO NOT misrepresent your status in order to gain an upper hand.
- If you notice someone who is not calling their hits, inform a field judge or other staff member.
- Do not use any bb’s that have touched the floor.
- No smoke, pyrotechnics, or other props are allowed without prior, per case approval of Airsoft Arena staff.
- Use of profanity or threats against any player or employee may result in dismissal form the arena.
- Players must NEVER shoot at another player who is closer than the minimum engagement distance of 5 feet.
- Do not use any other player or ref as cover.
MASZ 2010: http://softair.hu/airsoft/szabalyzat.html